Sunday, December 13, 2009

First Weigh-In

Today was Sunday and I have fasted all day.

It was surprisingly simple. Just don't eat! I should have drank more water than I did, though, but I was driving home. It was a six-hour trip and water was a bit difficult to drink while driving. Oh well, I will simply have to do better next time.

My parents were with me the entire trip, but as they are used to me saying "I'm not that hungry right now" I was able to avoid eating quite easily. It will probably be more difficult as winter break goes on and they wonder why I haven't been eating very much. I am not sure how I will duck out of eating at restaurants, but I will figure out some way.

I also weighed myself, and it is disgusting. You see, I have allowed myself to eat whatever I wished for the past week, guilt-tripping myself the whole way. It was my motivation to really bunker down and start dieting. It made me look forward to the start of my adventure. So, I was only mildly surprised when the scale registered 125 pounds. The scale is off a bit, so I must add 6 pounds to that number, bringing my current weight up to 131 lbs.

I downloaded My Weight Loss Coach for the DS as well. I am ignoring the useless tips. I only want it so I can easily track my weight loss, calories in, and calories out. The little stick figure in the game tells me to maintain my healthy BMI of 20.2. Hah! I can't wait for it to dip under 20!

So, I've decided to start a 2468 diet. Tomorrow I will be eating 200 calories or less. I have so far planned two gummy vitamins for breakfast (15 calories), 1 cup of homemade chicken broth for lunch (85 cal/cup, unavoidable since my mom is insisting that I try it), and 1/2 a frozen Yoplait Light (50 cal) for dinner, if I can avoid eating anything else during the day. That leaves me with 150 cal total for the day and a 50 cal safety, and if I don't feel that I can last I will eat the other 1/2 cup of yogurt.

Let's see how this will work out.

Current Weight: 131 lbs
High Weight: 136 lbs
Low Weight: 119 lbs
Goal Weight: 118 lbs
Current BMI: 20.2

No comments:

Post a Comment