Friday, December 18, 2009

Time for a weekend fast

So, I broke my no-food promise today since my mom decided to stay home. I ate more chocolates, as well as some chicken and yogurt. All tallied up it was about 1600 calories. I went to the park for about 2 hours to jog it off, but I was very sore from yesterday's exercises so it was mostly walking.

So, I hope that someone will join me for a weekend fast. Liquids only, not to exceed 500 calories a day. I plan to do no more than drink a glass of orange juice if I need it, and plenty of water. Vitamins allowed.

Who's with me? I'm available on AIM for chat (username: thinvincibility) as well as e-mail (thinvincible@gmail.com)

See you around!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I'm in desperate need of fasting since my weight has sky-rocketed back up to 128 lately. AHHHH :'(
    Good luck! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes will be hard
    but you can do this...
    Stay strong

    ReplyDelete