Friday, December 18, 2009

Just give me a break...

So my mom gave me a box of chocolates today. See's Old Fashioned Candies, the one pound box type.

The chocolates were actually from my aunt. And they were given to me during Thanksgiving, so I would have a nice present to enjoy on my birthday while at school. I left it at home so I could avoid chocolate.

See, I absolutely love chocolate. Filled chocolates are my absolute favorite things in the world. My mom watched expectantly as I held the box. She didn't say it, but I knew she was waiting for me to eat it.

What could I do? I opened the box, ate a piece. She was still watching. Ate another piece. I felt sick already. Each piece was about 200 calories. I used to eat 10 at a time without flinching. She didn't seem to stop staring until I had downed 5. I felt dizzy and sick already, but I had to smile, thanks mom, sorry I forgot about it, it's really delicious, yep.

This was about 8 AM. I had pulled an all-nighter, so I conked out at around 9:30. And then I snoozed and snoozed until 4 (damn I love break). I figured I might as well just skip my meals for the rest of the day and night since it was so late already. I donned some running gear and ran to the park. I intended to crawl all over the playground, alone in the dark, so I wouldn't be too bored of exercising. There were patrols in there, though, so I had to go on to the elementary school. I ran into janitors there, so I continued to the middle school. I practiced some cats, vaults, and balancing until I felt dizzy. Then I wandered around, sketching a little, thinking a little, feeling queasy because of the memory of the calories, hating those calories, must run more, more, more...

Some rich middle-schoolers had left clothes on the lunch tables. A gray cardigan from A&F, size S. I put it on, surprised to find that it fit. Made my arms look positively skeletal. I kept it. Two scarves, also from A&F (what is with A&F and middle-schoolers?) I wrapped the cardigan in the scarves and put them underneath my arm as I began to head back. A cap hung from a branch in a nearby tree; I snatched it and continued to run.

So, two hours of running today and 4 stolen articles of clothing to make up for a box of chocolates and a forced dinner (yes, I had to eat some FRIED CHICKEN *gag* and fish and rice... couldn't be helped, hatehatehate). Seeing as how it is now Friday, I think I will fast until Sunday. Mom is usually out with her friends on the weekends and Dad assumes I eat on my own, so I will be safe.

Things to work on:
-arm strength
-thigh size
-pot belly
-food control

CW: 129 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment