Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Willpower

So I've just returned from the Macy's One Day Sale. Hopefully I've burned off a few calories along the way.

Ugh! I can't believe just how big my waist has gotten. These jeans, which I used to slip into gracefully, now squeeze out a ring of flesh above the waistband when I sit down. I also believe that my bra size has increased, from a 32B to a 34B. I bought the 32B's anyway -- more incentive for me to get thinner. I did find a shirt, size small, that seemed magical in its ability to slim me down, as well as a cute and slightly dressy top that was only 6 dollars.

I can't wait until I fit into my favorite jeans again. Size 25, by a certain fashion designer that I will not name because in my circle everybody knows how much I love the brand. Right now I can barely squeeze into them, but when the day comes when I can just easily pull them on... oh, I can only dream of it... :)

I had also intended to go to Border's so I could buy some things -- namely, a book like Wasted or Thin and a journal to use for a thinspiration/food diary. Too bad my mom was being stubborn. I could have easily gone to Border's and back in about 20 minutes, but instead I waited in frustration as she continued to count out coupons and tell me to "just wait a little bit while I sort this out!" Ugh.

I'm supposed to go eat with my mom and aunt just about now, but I managed to skip out by saying that all I really wanted was the chicken soup at home because it was so yummy. So I got dropped off at home, where I smiled happily and started heating up the soup. They left, promising to return in an hour or so to pick me up. We are supposed to go to the Asian supermarket and then to my aunt's house to pick up some craft supplies.

I have made a shopping list:
-Shirataki noodles
-Celery
-Carrots
-Cabbbage
-Onions
-Hot sauce
-Kimchi/Asian pickles
-Coke Zero
-Mustard

I probably won't buy all of them there, since the coke and mustard are cheaper at western markets. But I am formulating a recipe in my head already. It will be a "chicken noodle soup", only made with shirataki (aka fake XD) noodles and chicken bones for the stock. With tons of veggies! Nutritious and very low cal... hopefully. It all depends on whether the noodles are expensive or not, but I suppose I could just make the soup without the noodles. (But it wouldn't be as tasty, there just isn't anything that can beat chicken noodle soup).

I've decided that I want to be at least down to 120 lbs by the end of winter break, which is more or less 3 weeks. So, by January 5th, my goal is to drop 10 pounds. That's one pound every 2 days; shouldn't be too difficult, right? Hopefully I'll be able to hit 120 earlier, so I can set a new goal.

My total intake for today has been the following:
2 gummy vitamins for breakfast - 15 cal
1 Coke Zero for lunch - 0 cal
Lots of water - 0 cal

CW: 130 lbs. Dropped a pound ^.^ but that doesn't mean jack, since there's such a big error on that scale. Someday I'll get a better scale, but I prefer to save money now. I think I will start going by waist/thigh size instead...

As long as I don't touch food, it's quite easy for me to not eat. I must learn to control food intake. I plan on running for an hour tonight, then some crunches, lunges, and push-ups for another hour afterwards. I'm so out of shape, can't even do push-ups properly. Must. Push. Self. Harder!

I also wanted to thank my first commenter for her tips and support. I want to stay fairly quiet here (I have a lot of blogger/internet-addict friends, it would be terrible if anyone found out who I really am) but it is nice to know that someone is reading. Thank you :)

1 comment:

  1. Well done for losing, and restricting so well! The smaller sized clothes should really help motivate you, and I wish you the best of luck!
    Also, thank you for following my blog, it really means a lot :)
    Much love♥

    ReplyDelete